Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder,
these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear.
No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
Specially tailored women's cut and fit.
Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort.
Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating.
Reflective detailing for safer night-time running.
3" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes.
Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- T8 use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner, so pair with the T8 Commandos women's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
- Ladies looking for a longer racing short can consider the men's version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of profits from Sherpa Shorts website sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.
※ If your order has any items that are out of stock at our suppliers,
we'll notify you immediately and arrange refund for you.