All the features of Spenco's Total Support® Original but with a stiffer, more rigid arch support and SpenCore® Forefoot Pad.
Perfect for serious athletes needing stiffer, more rigid support.
Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that’s where the similarity ends:
Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature their patented 3-POD®Modulation System:
By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot,
Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity.
This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—
a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain.
Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
For half sizes, please order the next size down.
For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones: Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation / Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride.
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor.
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
- SpenCore® Forefoot Crash Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return to the ball-of-foot.
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride.
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort.
Material: EVA, Rubber, Nylon 66, Silpure
Insole Thickness: 8.5 mm
Forefeet Thickness: 6.5 mm
Size: 36-38 / 38-40 / 40-42 / 42-44 / 44-46
*In case of products out of stock, order takes 1 week approximately.